Lemon Roast Chicken
For one whole chicken
|1||whole chicken from Ferme aux Saveurs des Monts|
|2 g||Korean red pepper|
|2 g||black pepper|
|1 spring||fresh thyme|
|1 spring||fresh rosemary|
|2 leaves||fresh bay|
| || |
|100 ml||Go Natural 100 % extra virgin olive oil|
- Season the chicken generously with salt.
- Wash and zest the yellow rind of the lemon, then rub the chicken with the lemons.
- Juice one lemon and drizzle on the inside and outside of the chicken.
- Add the thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves into the cavity of the chicken.
- Season the chicken with the Korean pepper and black pepper.
- Skewer the chicken and cook for approximately two hours.
- Add the olive oil and juice from the second lemon at the end.